Sunday, October 9, 2011

StarTribune Declares War on Tiny

Commenting privileges for this account have been suspended.

The StarTribune.com terms of use regarding online conduct are designed to ensure that the site remains a forum for the free and open exchange of ideas in a climate of mutual respect. Any action by a user that infringes on another user's right to use and enjoy StarTribune.com is considered a violation of those terms. Based on a review of content you have contributed via the story comments interface on StarTribune.com, we have suspended your access to the commenting function.

If you feel this action was taken in error, please contact the site comments administrator.


So like I was called many time during the 2008 campaign a racists because I didn't support Obama. Now when I call those who don't support Cain Racists I get kicked off the site. I learned the rules by reading some of the stuff posted in your many many many Bachmann stories. I will be more then happy to find those posts and notify you if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment